Saturday, October 8, 2011

ASCENT 個性香氛大測試

Sometimes I wonder, how can I find the perfect perfume scent for me since there’s so much you can choose from... Don’t worry because Estee Lauder co-brand Aramis and Designer Fragrances has created a special formula using iPod Touch just by answering 7 easy questions from pictures, sound, tastes… scent and you can find the right perfume for you.

Today I visited their counter at CWB Time Square located at B1 near City Super.
 
On the table, they have many perfumes from DKNY, ARAMIS, TOMMY HILFIGER.

Also on the other side they have a counter just for DKNY new launch Delicious Candy Apples with my favorite Jelly Beans candy and lollipops.
 
Ascent Find Your Perfume Personality is very simple, BA will ask you 7 questions but remember don’t think too much, just answer by your instinct. 
 
Finally for me I’m casual and sophisticated, I totally agree even the BA said I’m too.

I choose DKNY candy apples juicy berry and it’s smells delicious like the packaging says.  Also the bottle is in my favorite color “PURPLE”.  I’m going to use it everyday from now on.

Why not try it yourself by dropping by at CWB Time Square from now until 26 April and see which perfume fits you.  Also they’re having a really great promotion on DKNY perfumes too.  Hope you have fun and experience technology crossover with beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment