Saturday, October 8, 2011

Hair Scalp Spa

Hair appearance is very important to a lot of people, as on the streets I can see long and short hair, curly and straight, also different kinds of colors too.  They look all beautiful and pretty on the outside but some people are having hair problems because Hong Kong is a very humid place with air pollution, this can cause damages to our hair.  Many people are facing hair or scalp problems.  Hair may thin or fall out, break off, or grow slowly.  Dandruff or an itching or peeling scalp may cause embarrassment and discomfort, hair and scalp problems can be upsetting.
I have scalp itching problems recently and I’ve used many kinds of shampoos and conditioners, I even wash my hair everyday but it still didn’t stop my itching, it really bothers me very much.  I thought my hair was too dry so I visit the salon to get an oil treatment done, it did make my scalp stop itching on the first 2 weeks but it came back again.  I guess I have to continue to get oil treatment to solve my problem.
In Japan “Hair Scalp Spa” is very well known already, I thought spa is for body only but my scalp can have a spa too.  Head & Shoulder Hair & Scalp Combination in both Japan and Taiwan are hit selling products.  It only takes 1 minute at your own home with just a gentle massage, you’ll have healthy hair again.

Head & Shoulder Hair & Scalp Combination will be selling in Hong Kong immediately and I can’t wait to get them back home and try it for the first time.  Yeah…my scalp itching will be solve.
Please check out the link (video) demonsration: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8X1Lj4Mudco

No comments:

Post a Comment