Saturday, October 8, 2011

Head & Shoulder 1 Minute Hair & Scalp SPA

Healthy hair is very important to me, I haven’t dye or perm my hair for a very long time but I sometimes have dandruff problems.  Maybe Hong Kong is a very humid place, my hair always feels itchy and oily so I need to wash my hair everyday.  I really want to find a product that can help me solve this situation.
Thanks to HKCOSME.COM for letting me try the new Head & Shoulder Hair & Scalp set which includes:
-          Hair & Scalp Shampoo
-          Hair & Scalp Conditioner
-          Hair & Scalp Treatment
-          Hair & Scalp Hair Spa Cream

I have been using it for a couple of days now and I must say “WOW” it really did the job.  I like really the products because it is effective to my hair. It is not so strong that it protects my hair from falling but removes the dandruff in my scalp. For me, it’s effective in preventing itching, flaking, dryness, irritation and redness due to dandruff.
Here’s the instruction and steps in using the products:

It’s good for Asian hair and I will recommend it to all my friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment