Saturday, October 8, 2011

Whitening = SOFINA

As you all know Sofina is one of my favorite brands.  I still remember I start using Sofina when I was 18 and that was a long long time ago.  During these years, they have continuously launched many different products which I love and this summer Sofina Beaute promoted a whitening line.  These two amazing skin care products are Sofina Beaute latest line (launched in July 2010) of anti-aging + whitening lotion and emulsion.  This range, like the original Sofina Beaute range, comes in 4 different formulas:
I - which leaves skin feeling fresh
II - slightly moisturized
III - moisturized
IV - very moisturized
I tried "I" and the result is great.

Sofina Beaute Whitening Lotion I – It’s a lotion but can be used as a toner, is a semi transparent liquid that feels refreshing enough but very moisturizing. It feels cooling to the skin when you apply it, but leaves a thin layer of moisture on your skin when the product has been absorbed.
 
Sofina Beaute Whitening Emulsion I - The emulsion is a semi-watery milk that you might think feels rather oily at first, but it actually absorbs quickly into your skin feeling soft and smooth.
 
I have been using these two products for the past month and I have notice a significance reduction in the number of pimples I have on my face and chin. Even my darks circles around my eyes are even out.  My skin looks visibly fairer and more evenly toned… I am delighted! Both products have a light floral scent and smell great.
Before                                                       After (1 month later)
 
Thank you Sofina and HKCOSME.COM for this try out and I’m really looking forward on new Sofina products very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment