Saturday, October 8, 2011

TRY OUT - Nuxe Anti-Shine Fluid

 
INGREDIENTS
Kaolin absorbs excess oil on the skin. Jojoba Oil balances moisture levels, preventing the skin from overproducing sebum. Pumpkin Extract dissolves dead skin cells.
Its formula is enriched in moisturizing, energizing, smoothing and protecting ingredients. Its ultra refreshing and non sticky texture leaves the skin matte with an exceptional powdery finish. Its soothing and refreshing fragrance (11 Essential Oils) brings softness and calm.
This is a light and silky fluid for perfectly matte result, it also moisturizes my skin all day long.
 
This is an excellent product for combination skin. It's very quickly absorbed and really stays matte the whole day even under makeup. My nose area tends to get oily by afternoon, with or without makeup, but this product helps me stay matte and dewy-looking all day long. No need to blot, no need to touch-up. Wonderful… It makes my skin smooth bright and calm by morning, this is a must product I use every day now and I definitely recommend to all of my friends.
Thanks theZtyle and Nuxe for letting me try this amazing products and I love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment