Saturday, October 8, 2011

Maybelline Beauty Bloggers Gathering

Last week attended Maybelline’s first beauty bloggers gathering at Langham Place 5/F. 
Maybelline has been established in 1913 and their fist mascara was launch in 1960.

PR introduces to use the new Maybelline Volum’Express Magnum.  The packing is yellow and purple, it looks really unique and chic.  This mascara ccreates 9X the volume, instantly.  It has Patented MegaBrush + Collagen Formula plump lashes one by one, Dramatic Volume with no clumps and last up to 12 hours.  This is the No.1 selling mascara in the world!!!
The other product is Pure Mineral BB Base, it contains 8 natural mineral ingredients that will make our skin flawless and even out skin tones.  Also have SPF26 PA+++ and can be use as a base.
 
In the shop, there’s a variety of products you can choose from and there’s always something you can bring home.
  
There’s a lucky draw in the shop too, if you purchase net $150 than you can see what gift to have pressing this lucky wheel.
After I received some products so I can go home to try them out.  I still remember my first mascara is Maybelline I bought in high school and I’m still use Maybelline’s mascara now.  This gathering really brings back my memories.  Thank you HKCOSME.COM and Maybelline for the invitation.
Maybe she’s born with it… maybe it’s Maybelline!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment