Saturday, October 8, 2011

Ettusais Bloggers Party

Ettusais has always been one of my favorite skincare brand which is under “Shiseido”…  It’s also a special brand for Adult acne problem and it’s really popular in Japan too.
 
We’re glad to have staff to introduce us the new “Duo” collection and had a makeup demo to show us how to apply the product.

I’m so glad to have a chance to try their cosmetics line “Duo” including
-          Duo pact duo 2in1 foundation
-          Aqua Splash M
For the foundation, the darker color is for the entire face and the light color is for highlights… you can put it under the eye, cheekbone or the nose area to make it more radiances.  Also it can help control oil on the face since these areas seems to have more oil in winter time.
 
Aqua splash is amazing too, after spraying it onto my face and using the palm lightly padding… it absorb right into my skin about 5 seconds only, my face feels refreshing and soft.  The scent smells very good too. 

I really like the packing and the design, it’s so girly and cute.  Everything is so “PINK”…

I will be keeping these 2 products in my purse all winter long!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment