Saturday, October 8, 2011

Hydroxydase 高密度礦物質泉水

Thank you BL X Hydroxydase for letting me try the mineral water.
Each box contains 20 bottles in 20cl... all bottles are glass.
   
Hydroxydase is carbonated natural mineral water and it’s made from France.  Since 1902, Hydroxydase has been bottled directly from the source at Marie-Christine Nord, located in the town of Breuil-sur-Couze, the Pvy-de-Dome in Auverge, France.  The water is captured from depth of 90-110 meter.
By the sound of this introduction, I can see this is a special mineral water… how special?  This mineral water can help you remove of wastes from the body through the lungs, urine, and stool.  Also it has a slimming, anti-fatigue and anti-aging effects. 
I put all of them in my fridge…

This water has gas in it and taste a little bit salty and sour… I have been drinking this mineral water for 10 days, 2 bottles a day 30 minutes before lunch and dinner.   
It really helps me digest the food and my stomach doesn’t feel that full, also I need to go to the washroom everyday without any problems.
If interested to try the Hydroxydase mineral water, please visit Mannings.

No comments:

Post a Comment