Saturday, October 8, 2011

SK-II Blogger Gathering

Last week I was invited by HKCOSME.COM to attend SK-II gathering, I was really excited because this is an amazing beauty brand and I always wanted to know more about their products.
This even took place in CWB Sogo BeautiQue…
 
Before the event started, they arrange refreshment for us. It’s Cova cake and my favorite…yummy!!!

SK-II PR Jenny introduce the famous Facial Treatment Essence, the best way to use it is put a 10 coin size amount onto the cotton pad and spread it over your face, then turn the cotton pad to the other side and gently pad it into your skin. Remember to use it after your toner because it an essence water.

BA Clara represents SK-II to help us that day and answers our questions, she’s very professional and a great help to me.

Today spot light is SK-II Cellumination – Cellumination Essence and Cellumination Deep Surge.
 
Cellumination Essence - Contains concentrated Pitera, it hydrates and refines skin’s surface to boost its natural, healthy-looking glow and help diminish the appearance of discoloration. It creates a more even texture and transparency skin that glows from the inside.
 
Cellumination Deep Surge - Contains concentrated Pitera, Enriched with Aura Bright Complex.  Feels light and smooth when applied, and permeates quickly into skin.
  
Does this look like an I Phone to you? Or is this a Note Book? No, they’re SK-II new technology machine that helps to find out your skin conditions.
 
Clara introduce the SK-II computer and told use what we can see about our skin and I choose my whiteness.  The result was ok than I expected so I’m happy about that but my Aura is ok but Clara said I can do better.

So I will go home and try all of the Cellumination products and my skin will become flawless and perfect, SK-II is my “Secret Key”…

I also got Cellumination Essence-in Foundation SPF23 PA+++ in 420 color, can’t wait to try it too.
I want to say thank you once again to Jenny, Clara, and HKCOSME.COM for this wonderful and enjoyable event.

No comments:

Post a Comment