Saturday, October 8, 2011

High Tea with Neutrogena Hydro Boost

I haven’t had high tea for a long time… I was so happy HKCOSME.COM and Neutrogena gave me an opportunity to do so last Saturday.  It took place at Hotel Panorama 38/F Santa Lucia Restaurant and the view was gorgeous.
The spotlight products that day were the new Neutrogena Hydro Boost Essence and Hydro Boost Emulsion:
 
Hydro Boost Essence:
 
I like how it easily it absorb into the skin and makes it feel instantly smooth, I have it on my face as I type and really like the velvety feel. Two plumps are enough for the entire face and my neck.  I also love the flower scent, it smells really good.
Hydro Boost Emulsion:
 
This emulsion is very good for morning and night.   In the morning I will put it under my foundation and made it last for a longer time.  At night, I put it a little thicker just like an overnight mask.
During the function, PR B introduces some of the products for us… thanks.

Also we had a test on how the water evaporates in an air-conditioning room like our skin is.
Before                                                            After (45mins later)
 
Also we had a little coloring game. (I felt like I’m in school again… hahaha)

The food is amazingly delicious … look how cute the little pretty appetite!!!

At the end all bloggers received 2 hot new items for use to try at home.  I really had a lovely time and it was nice to have a small gathering so we can get to know each other and the products a lot better.

No comments:

Post a Comment