Saturday, October 8, 2011

BIJINSENMON美人專門

Early May, I was invited by Jacqueline and PR Fiona to participate in a press event about a slimming product for your leg together with a foot massage.  They picked me and 4 other bloggers to try it at Letspa in Wan Chai.

The place looks really cozy and relax…
 
At the entrance I was welcome by Christine Ng - 伍詠薇 and I was really surprise, she introduced herself to me as the founder and CEO of “Beauty Advocate” and today’s new product “BIJINSENMON美人專門”.
I then got into the massage room and had my feet clean – the water temperature was just right.

And started a 35 minutes foot massage…
While we were having the massage, Christine came in the room and introduced the slimming leg paper mask to us and how it’s use.

I measure my lower leg before use and it was 12.5 inches, then I put on the mask.
And wrap it with a paper cover so the mask can become tighter and all the serum will get into my legs.

This mask will only take 15 minutes long, like a face mask.  At the first 5 minutes, I didn’t feel anything but after my legs became hot with a burning sensation.  This feeling is that the mask is helping my legs remove the extra water and burn the fat away.  Even when I remove the mask, the burning sensation will be on for around 45 minutes and don’t worry this is normal.
After 15 minutes and removing the mask, I measure my legs again, WOW look it’s 12 inches that means I lost 0.5 inches.  I can’t believe and it’s pretty amazing!!!

At the end I got a souvenir from Christine and thank you so much, I really had a blast.

Inside the package, there’s 1 box of slimming paper mask, a doll and coffee candies.
 
1 box of slimming paper mask includes:
-          3 packs of masks each have 1 pair (can be use in upper or lower legs and thigh)
-          1 packs of paper wrapping – (6 sheets)
Please visit www.bijinsenmon.com for more information.
Product is available at 萬寧, all you beauties out there remember to try it because I highly recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment