Saturday, October 8, 2011

Oral B = Healthier Teeth

As I remember I start using Oral-B Pulsonic toothbrush in January, wow time flies and has been almost using it for a year now.  I have been using this toothbrush with my husband ever since then and I really want to say this is the best toothbrush we’ve used so far.
There are 2 Brushing Modes:
<CLEAN>  Gentle, effective mouth cleaning
<SENSITIVE> Gentle cleaning for sensitive areas


The best part is this toothbrush has a timer, every 30 second intervals there will be a break (1 second stop on the toothbrush).  This will tell me to change to another area to continue cleaning since many dentists recommend a maximum of 2 minutes for brushing our teeth.
I notice my teeth became much whiter and healthier without any tooth problem, I also find that it help stop the bleeding too. (maybe it my gums better)  I will keep on using Oral-B Pulsonic toothbrush and thank theZtyle again for giving me an extra toothbrush set to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment