Saturday, October 8, 2011

L’oreal Best 2 Mascara


This is one of the best Mascara I’ve tried so far, it’s not only a Mascara it’s also has Renewal Serum inside the helps and care your lashes.
The Double Extension Serum Mascara has 2 steps to apply:
Step 1:
The gold side “Double Extension Au Serum Re-Activant Mascara Ultra-Allongeant + Booster Cils” is a white base for the lashes.  It helps make the lashes thicker and decrease lashes from falling out.
 
Step 2:
The blue side “Double Extension Renewal Serum Inside Ultra-Lengthening + renewed look Mascara” is in black color.  It contains many fibers inside and can extend you lashes 80% longer, also includes renewal serum inside so helps the lashes become longer naturally.
 
The best part about this mascara is it can be remove in water, look how easy it is.  I don’t have to rub it hard, just gently put the cotton pad on the lashes and it dissolve right away.  I notice my lashes didn’t fall out at all and I’m in love with it so mush.

Another Mascara I want to introduce is not really a Mascara, it’s clear and use at night only.  It’s the Renewal Lash Serum, this is like a skincare for you lashes.
 
It contains a velvet applicator and very easy to apply… can use the tip for the base of your lashes and the your normal lashes.  The applicator design can let me apply the serum in and out all around my lashes and not leaving out any areas.  If you have really thin eyebrows, try it on because it works wells too.
 
These 2 Mascaras is the best partner for me and looking forward to have healthy lashes again… thanks L’oreal for making my dream come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment