Sunday, October 9, 2011

A New Label – Unilever Food Solutions

Thank you for HKCOSME.COM invitation to join my first tasting even which took place in Sheraton Hotel 3/F Ballroom. 

There’s a lot of orange color around and this is the new label of UFS…

Their brand includes Knorr, Lipton, Best Foods, Skippy and Carte D’or…

Now you know this is a great brand!!!

While waiting, let’s have some refreshment first, all taste lovely and good.

I tasted 3 dishes,
Foie Fras with Bite size Beef

Chef Billy use Knorr chicken powder to sauté Foie Fras and Beef to give them a flavor, also use
Knorr pepper sauce for the final touch.  I really like the taste, it’s not too spicy just right.
Bake Chicken Roll

Chef Eddy use Knorr Waldpilz sauce and Salat Kronung as the finish sauce for this dish.  For western food, the sauce is very important.  Mostly need to take at least 30 minutes to make a good sauce but by using Knorr, all you need is 2 minutes and taste very good too.  The texture of the chicken is soft and everything matches evenly.
Healthy Chicken Soup

Chef Wing use Knorr chicken sauce for the flavor of this soup.  This soup is really special, chef Wing use Thailand lemon and it’s my first time hearing can use as soup. (I use them for Lemon soda).  The taste is acceptable but not my kind of soup, it taste salty, sour and bitter.
Overall, I really enjoy this special even and let me know a lot more about the brand.  

No comments:

Post a Comment