Saturday, October 8, 2011

LANEIGE - New Professional Selection Eye Shadows

This summer Laneige Professional Selection – Shadow has launch 13 new colors and last week, I was invited by Maggie to try out Laneige new eye shadow colors. 

They were so kind enough to let me have a one on one eye-makeup for me by using the 13 colors, as always I pick my favorite purple.
Look how pretty my eyes look and I really love the eyeliner the BA help me put on, it made my eyes pop out with a double eyelid. I’m telling you these eye shadows are very pigmented and stay on for a long time.

 
Maggie came down to the shop to introduce the eye shadow colors for us in person and she’s really sweet and pretty. We had a long chat getting to know each other and sharing our beauty tips too, I really had a great time.  At the end before leaving, I got to take home some gifts from Laneige…
 
1 Base – Skin Beige #SYR432
2 Eyeshadow Colors – Pure Purple #P42 & Deep Purple #P544 (color of my choice)
and their best seller – Water Sleeping Pack_Ex
1 of the tips Maggie told me is the Water Sleeping Pack can be use in the morning after putting on your cream and sunscreen.  Put a thin layer of the sleeping pack and let it absorb than put on your make-up as usual.  This can help your make-up stay longer, moist your skin and your face won’t look oily at all. I now name it the “Wake Up Pack”.  I try it for a few days now and it really works so if your girls have it at home, try it yourself to see the different.
Also if you’re interested in the eye shadow colors, please visit and Laneige shops to experience the beautiful colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment