Saturday, October 8, 2011

I Love Paris - Day 2

We woke up early today to have breakfast since it’s included, it’s served at the basement of the hotel.  There’s not much you can choose from, there’s many different kinds of bread, cheese, ham, yogurt, freshly squeeze orange juice (DIY), coffee and tea.
  
Today’s schedule is 2 places only, first stop The Musse du Louvre – Louvre Museum.
Look how nice the weather is and the skies are blue, I really love to visit museum and I spend around 4 hours there but still haven’t seen the whole place.
 
Look at the beautiful artwork on the ceilings…
 
And of course the famous “Mona Lisa”, there’s a tensabarrier around the painting so only can see it by far…
 
There’s even painters painting too…

Napoleon’s house, look how grand it is…

My legs where getting sore so we set down at a local restaurant to have an early dinner.  We order risotto and ravioli only and cost EUR30, it’s a bit expensive but it taste good.

Next stop is La Tour Eiffel – The Eiffel Tower, we went there around 5:30pm to take some pictures in the park and go to the tower to see the sunset.  The weather was still very nice…
 
Since there were too many people lining up to go to the tower by elevator so my husband and I decided to take the stairs, yes level 1 & 2 by foot and top floor by elevator. 

Actually it’s a very good experience and it took forever for me to get up.  By the time we got to the 1st floor, the sky is getting dark and start to rain a little.  Got to the top floor and it’s all dark but the scenery and the lights are beautiful.
   We spend around an hour at the Eiffel Tower and got back to the hotel and had cup noodles I brought form HKG for late snacks.  I walk none stop for 12 hours and really want to have a foot massage but my husband is already asleep… hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment