Saturday, October 8, 2011

Vidal Sassoon Premium Review

Guess what's in the RED BOX?...

It’s the Vidal Sassoon Premium Japan Diamond Shine Series…


There’s so much hair product brands in the store and just don’t know which one the right for you, but now I finally found my perfect match. 
The revolutionary Liquid Diamond Effect Formula of the new Diamond Shine Series deeply nourishes and conditions your hair with triple beauty effect; namely, Liquid Diamond, Cashmere Shine and Amino Supply, so that every strand of hair shines like a string of diamonds with every move.
1.The Liquid Diamond Effect – a diamond-like reflective shine that shimmers with each movement of your body
2.The Cashmere Shine Effect – leaves hair smooth and orderly even after rigorous activity
3.The Amino Supply Effect – deeply moisturizes and nourishes every strand of hair

Vidal Sassoon Premium Shampoo $62.9 / 500ml
This shampoo prevents my hair from getting frizzy for a whole day.  It has a very nice smell and my hair was smooth and soft after wash.  I don’t have to blow dry and straighten my hair after shampooing and conditioning because it makes my hair feels soft and silky.
Vidal Sassoon Premium Conditioner $62.9 / 550G
After trying this, it really did justice to my dry hair.  I got problems with entangling & very dry ends so I do need a very good conditioning after showering, it turns out to be good enough.  Got lesser entangling on my hair much more easier to brush and I’m losing lesser hair now.
Vidal Sassoon Intensive Hair Mask $79.9 / 190G
It only left it on for 5 minutes on my hair and I was so happy with the results after I dried my hair.   It’s so soft, moisturized because usually my hair ends will look dry and kind of frizzy after it is dry. The smell is amazingly good, just like perfume on my hair.
Before                                                          After
 
Look how shinny my hair looks…

Once again, I thank HKCOSME.COM to let my try my new love…Vidal Sassoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment