Sunday, October 9, 2011

Fashion show @ K11

It has been ages for me to attend any fashion show and I was very happy to attend a wonderful show in K11.  I really like this shopping Arcade because I know they always have arts in everything they present.  The fashion presentation took place inside the arcade in Piazza.
Look how grand the runway is…

Before each designer showcase their collection, dancers comes out a present a special dance that relates to the design and music.

Here's some of the 3 designer's collection...

Jie SHI design uses soft and silky fabrics, when models walk with them it gives a summer feel to me.
Masha design used many funky and chic layering, the collection color is mainly white and I love the red boots that matches with.
Chongyu design is very chic and modern, he uses leather making the clothes fashionable and easy to wear.
All models came out together at the end of the show...

and with Jie SHI and Masha!

I really had a great time and learn a lot from the 3 fashion designers, thank you theZtyle for the invitation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment