Sunday, October 9, 2011

Celebrating February

Long time no see girls… as you all know I had a special event in January, it’s giving birth to my beautiful princess.  It wasn’t that bad and it didn’t hurt as much as I expected, it took me a short time and thank you God for blessing me and my family.

First day of February is my birthday, I’m so happy she can celebrate with me.  This year was very special and she’s the perfect gift for me. I'm a "Mammy" la...

Also celebrating Chinese New Year 2 days later, just want to see “Kung Hei Fat Choi” to all of you and have a great year in Rabbit!!! 

Look at all the Lai See my girl got this year… thanks to all Aunties and Uncles.

Tomorrow will be Valentine’s Day and there’s nothing really needs to celebrate, flowers are too expensive so I ask my hubby don’t buy me anything this year.  I know he loves me very much and that’s all I need.
Last celebration will be on 16th February, it’s our 3rd wedding anniversary.  Time flies really fast and family of 2 now become 3 or maybe 4 later…  We will go out for Italian food…yummy!!!  I’ll update out menu later.
Busy February but I’ loving everyday of it…  

No comments:

Post a Comment