Saturday, October 8, 2011

My experience with OLAY…

Not long ago I was invited by HKCOSME.COM to join my first Olay blogger’s party, it was very special for me because I need to join a make-up class which is hosted my make-up artist ANNIE G.  I was very excited since it was my first time to meet her in person. 

Olay PR introduce us Olay 3 new products and then we have to have a foundation color test by ANNIE G and my color is 3.5 the lightest of the others bloggers.  We all received the products for use to go home and try out, after 28 days I will come back and check my foundation color again to see if my skin tone became lighter.
 

Olay White Radiance Pristine White Essence ($229.90/40 ml) is an essence, whose texture is between that of a serum and a lotion, allowing quick absorption. I liked its velvety feel and it plumped up my wrist lines quite effectively when I tested it.

Olay White Radiance Pure White Cream ($179.90/50g) is a ‘shape-memory gel’. Which means the surface of the cream will bounce back, resuming its flatness after some time, even though an indent has been made in it (maybe by dropping on the floor it will come out brand new). It’s very refreshing when I put it on and doesn’t fell fry at all after waking up in the morning even turning on the air-con.

Olay White Radiance SPF30 PA+++ Ultra UV Protective Fluid ($139.90/40ml) is one of the best sun screen so far this year.  It made my foundation hold on to my face while doing the job of UV protection and I don’t feel oily at all.

All the 3 products above is a must try and with such little money (a very reasonable price)… the result is amazing.  By the way I went back to check my foundation color and guest what, I’m now officially 2.5, yes… 1 tone lighter! Can’t believe it… I’m so happy and I really want to thank OLAY again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment